SRP's clean air filter system is designed to provide the perfect balance of performance and safety when you're off-roading or at the track. It is a dry filter that doesn't require oil and is washable after your ride.
Steele's clean air system provides the least amount of restriction without compromising an individual's health and safety by improper filtration. It significantly reduces dust, dirt, and other harmful particulates from ever entering your lungs.
The 2.5" system was designed for our 2-Port P51 helmet pumper. However, the use extends far beyond. Our filters are designed as a safe-to-breathe for human consumption, air filter. Filtering down to 1 micron.
- Air Filter Style: Conical
- Air Filter Length (in): 4.60 in.
- Inlet Flange Inside Diameter (in): 4.00 in.
- Air Filter Top Measurement: 3.45 in. diameter
- Air Filter Bottom Measurement: 2.85 in. diameter
- Filter Material: Proprietary Gauze
- Filter Color: Gray
All SRP filters are warranted against defective materials or workmanship for one year and unlimited mileage.