SRP R20010F - 1355 CFM 10" Pusher - High-Performance Brushless Fan is an on and off-road-ready system, capable of handling all weathering conditions and protecting against sand, mud, water, fog, and chemicals.
Designed for performance and longevity in mind, the power and control electronics are integrated within the sealed motor to ensure longer useful life and reliability.
SOFT START TECHNOLOGY
Programmed into every fan is our soft-start technology. Avoid costly electrical problems by mitigating voltage and amperage spikes across the system due to poor power management systems found in other fans.
CHOOSE WHAT FITS YOUR APPLICATION BEST
The built-in PWM signal will provide proportional control of fan speed through your PDM.
PWM range between 50-200HZ (15% start to 100% full-speed)
Failsafe built-in PWM input loss of communication that will run the fan at full speed.
- Height: 10.85"
- Width: 10.55"
- Depth: 2.99"
- Max CFM: 1355
- Amp Draw: 8.14A @ 13.5V
- Cutting edge fan & motor blade technology
- Low Noise and vibration
- Lightweight motor design
- High ambient working temperature
- Operates in challenging environments
- IP Rating: IP68
- Duty-cycle: 50,000 hours
Designed with a curved blade and slotted to maximize performance and efficiency, the motor is purpose-built with high ferrite magnets and state-of-the-art sensor-less drives for automotive environments.
- 10 - 16 VDC / Variable Speed
- LIGHTWEIGHT: 2.3 lbs in overall weight
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 - 285F (-40 - 140C)
- PUSHER Style Fan
Optional Add-On Parts:
- PWM VSpeed - Variable Speed Controller for SRP radiator/intercooler fans
- Link: https://tinyurl.com/SRPVSpeed