Influenced by the success and performance of our flagship Gen4 Blowers used by top NASCAR teams and championship-winning GT teams, the SRP P51 helmet blower provides unrivaled performance.
Designed and developed from our industry roots of being the first aluminum CNC billet blower for automotive racing, the SRP P51 is the lightest and most powerful packaged helmet blower.
Key Performance Highlights:
- Delivering over 60+CFM to each exit port
- 6061 billet aluminum housing and hardened anodizing
- Universal roll cage mount bracket, adapts to 1.25", 1.50", 1.75" and 2.0" tubes
- SRP 2.5 Air Filter keeps dust and debris at its minimum by filtering down to 1 micron
The SRP P51 - 2 Port Helmet Blower comes standard with the following:
- (1) 2 outlet ports with an OD of 1.25" to adapt to all common helmet hoses
- (1) Universal clamp + hardware that fastens on any size tube between 1" to 2"
- (1) 8'ft power/ground cable with ring terminals for easy installation
- (1) SRP P51 2.5" Air Filter
Optional add-on parts:
- 10'ft universal potentiometer for variable speed control
- 4'ft - ultra-flexible and smooth inside wall helmet hoses with 1.25" rubber hose cuffs
- 6'ft - ultra-flexible and smooth inside wall helmet hoses with 1.25" rubber hose cuffs